Saturday, February 14, 2009

We are sorry for the lack of updates

Hello this is Denise, I write for the blog site and I have been having massive computer issues. I apologize for no recent updates but that should change starting today.

There is a 30% off sale in the CB Collectibles booth and the 5 shelves on the side wall near the cash and wrap area.

We are going to be receiving a unique item (I will update with photos later today hopefully) It is a 1920's Bush and Lane piano. Not just any piano, this one is a player piano and it has ivory keys. I will update you when it arrives in the store.

DB Visual Arts will be displaying a new line of gallery photos that will be 11x14 in size. They will be Bristol related, most will be printed on the Kodak Metallic papers. They will also have the same frames and matting for creating groupings on your walls.

Spring is coming.. watch for new items to spruce up your home and office.

Again my apologizes for the lapse in posting, hopefully things are in place to begin to post regularly. Thank you for reading, feel free to email us any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment